Feast around the fire
A rectilinear Firetable for a modern setting.
If you’re looking for a modern concrete fire pit that is sturdy, functional and at coffee table height, our firetable fits the bill. The simple, smooth concrete top is made up of four sections that slope towards the fire opening and reflect the flame light. The sensual top sits above a rectangular concrete box that houses the working parts of this firepit. This combination creates a fire feature that works in a contemporary or traditional garden setting.
Placed alone or in pairs end to end, the clean lines and straight forward design of these fire tables makes them at home in a variety of environments from spare modern to rustic traditional. Appropriate for use in commercial and residential projects. All of our natural gas and propane fire pits are fully certified and each one comes with a warranty on craftsmanship and performance. Available for sale to home owners and professionals world wide.
See the Flame
Our cross jet burners position the flame above the fire pit which results in more efficient use of fuel and transference of heat. The jets are oriented for efficiency and maximum flame height. Fire stones can be used to shape the fire for a more ‘natural’ look. Manual and adjustable auto start options allow you to adjust the flame height and heat output to suit your needs.
This fire feature is available in Natural gas, Propane or Ethanol fuel types for different site conditions or personal requirements. Natural gas is the most convenient and economical option over the long term, even though it does require a bit more upfront cost and effort to plumb in the gas line. The propane option is great because of the ease of hook up. Running a 15′ flexible hose to a propane tank is as easy as hooking up a bbq. Liquid ethanol is also available if you don’t want to run any lines. All you have to do is pour the fluid.
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas, Propane, Ethanol.
- Manual, Electronic or Adjustable Electronic starts.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Ipe wood tops turn your fire pit into a table to gather around.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance. Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled in our facility from non corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components and individually tested.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural gas and Propane
- Concrete table top
- Concrete table base
- Burner, support and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange and Key – for manual start
- Concrete table top
- Concrete table base
- Burner, support, ring, plate and cover
- Lighting wand
- Lava rock to cover entire surface of plate and fill fuel vessel
- 14 Fire stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
Ordering & Lead Times
- Solus Fire pits are available on line or direct through Solus to both homeowners and professionals worldwide.
- In stock products will be ready to ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Products poured to order within 6 to 8 weeks. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options.
- All fire pits are individually wrapped and crated in museum quality crates to ensure that they arrive to you in perfect condition. Orders within the greater Vancouver area are individually wrapped on pallets.
World wide shipping options include:
- Curbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option.
- Placement service includes the unpacking and placement of your products in location where you would like them. Greater Vancouver Area only. Installation not included.
- Airfreight by special request.
Please contact us to discuss your specific shipping requirements and we will work with you to find a solution.
You can download our specification drawings from the Documents section below or visit the CADdetails website to view them.