Small and powerful
Light up small spaces and dark corners with a cubic fire pit...or two.
<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>The most diminutive of our fire pits, Firecube 16 combines a small footprint with a generous flame and pared down design. These 16” sleek, concrete cubes have rounded edge detailing for a softened, modern feel. On its own Firecube 16 is handsome and visually uncomplicated allowing it to occupy small spaces with ease. Paired with a Tank Table these small fire pits are an excellent solution to decks, patios and remote locations that require the portable convenience </span>
of propane tanks. The Firecube 16 can also be grouped in a variety of configurations or set throughout architectural environments to add visual interest, create social hubs or to light the way through transitional areas. Appropriate for commercial and residential installations. Each Solus natural gas or propane fire pit is fully certified and comes with a warranty on craftsmanship and performance. Available for purchase by professionals and home owners worldwide.
See the Flame
Our cross jet burners position the flame above the fire pit which results in more efficient use of fuel and transference of heat. The jets are oriented for efficiency and maximum flame height. Fire stones can be used to shape the fire for a more ‘natural’ look. Manual and adjustable auto start options allow you to adjust the flame height and heat output to suit your needs.
- Choose from 10 Solus integral, hand cast colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas, Propane or Ethanol.
- Manual Start only. Electronic start is not available for the Firecube 16 due to its small interior space.
- Specially designed All weather covers protect your fire features from the elements year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance. Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled in our facility from non corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components and individually tested.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.(link here to propane burner certification)
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.(link here to care).
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural Gas and Propane
Burner, support and plate
Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
Lava rock to cover entire surface
40 Fire stones for flame shaping
Flange and Key – for manual start
Burner, support, ring, plate and cover
Lava rock to cover entire surface of plate and fill fuel vessel
14 Fire stones for flame shaping
Ordering, Lead Times & Shipping
- Solus Fire pits are available on line or direct through Solus to both homeowners and professionals worldwide.
- In stock products will be ready to ship within 2 to 4 weeks, products poured to order within 6 to 8 weeks. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options.
- All fire pits are individually wrapped and crated in museum quality crates to ensure that they arrive to you in perfect condition. Orders within the greater Vancouver area are individually wrapped on pallets.
World wide shipping options include:
- Curbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option.
- Placement service includes the unpacking and placement of your products in location where you would like them. Greater Vancouver Area only. Installation not included.
- Airfreight by special request.
Please contact us to discuss your specific shipping requirements and we will work with you to find a solution.
You can download our specification drawings from the Documents section below or visit the CADdetails website to view them.