Hemi with Ring
Clean curves define our ringed fire tables.
Expansions of the original Hemi line of Solus concrete fire pits the Ringed Hemis add a wide ringed surface to the top of our classic fire bowls to create contemporary fire tables. We designed the ring tops to respect the clean contours of the original bowls while providing a functional surface for small glasses and plates. The Rings add just 1.5” to the profile of each Hemi, sitting flush with the outside edge of each bowl and maintaining the line of their curved silhouettes. A clean, modern reveal around the bottom
edge of each ring adds visual lightness. The formal simplicity of these fire tables allow them to be used in a wide range of aesthetic settings. Available in 36″ and 48″ sizes to suit most spaces. Appropriate for residential and commercial installations. All of our natural gas and propane fire pits are fully certified and come with warranties on craftsmanship and performance. Available for purchase by professionals and homeowners worldwide.
See the Flame
Our cross jet burners position the flame above the fire pit which results in more efficient use of fuel and transference of heat. The jets are oriented for efficiency and maximum flame height. Fire stones can be used to shape the fire for a more ‘natural’ look. Manual and adjustable auto start options allow you to adjust the flame height and heat output to suit your needs.
- Choose from 10 integral, handcast colours
- 2 fuel options: Natural Gas, Propane.
- Manual, Electronic or Adjustable Electronic starts.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Ipe wood tops turn your fire pit into a table to gather around.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- All of our fire pits come with a warranty on workmanship and performance. Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled in our facility from non corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components and individually tested.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.(link here to care).
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural Gas and Propane
Concrete Hemi Bowl
Burner (40,000 BTU), support and plate
Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
Lava rock to cover entire surface
40 Fire stones for flame shaping
Flange & Key (for manual start & adjustable electronic start)
Electronic ignitor and wiring box (electronic start only)
Ordering, Lead Times and Shipping
- Solus Fire pits are available on line or direct through Solus to both homeowners and professionals worldwide.
- In stock products will be ready to ship within 2 to 4 weeks, products poured to order within 6 to 8 weeks. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options.
- All fire pits are individually wrapped and crated in museum quality crates to ensure that they arrive to you in perfect condition. Orders within the greater Vancouver area are individually wrapped on pallets.
World wide shipping options include:
- Curbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option.
- Placement service includes the unpacking and placement of your products in location where you would like them. Greater Vancouver Area only. Installation not included.
- Airfreight by special request.
Please contact us to discuss your specific shipping requirements and we will work with you to find a solution.
You can download our specification drawings from the Documents section below or visit the CADdetails website to view them.