Halo Low Fire Pits
Contemporary interpretations of the primordial campfire.
<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> From their crisp outer edges to the smooth curve of their inner fire openings, the Halo fire pits show off the striking and subtle qualities of Solus concrete. Each Halo cradles its flame, allowing the flickering fire light to reflect on its polished concrete surface, inviting people to gather or contemplate. Recessed bases create the impression that the concrete tops float, adding visual lightness for a modern feel. With their minimal, clean profiles the Halo low</span>
36 and 48 are modern fire pits that fit well into contemporary spaces, offering warmth, beauty and the functionality of a table surface for drinks and small plates. Available in 2 sizes for large or smaller outdoor areas, suitable for residential and commercial installations. All of our natural gas and liquid propane fire fits are fully certified and each of one comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance.
See the Flame
Our cross jet burners position the flame above the fire pit which results in more efficient use of fuel and transference of heat. The jets are oriented for efficiency and maximum flame height. Fire stones can be used to shape the fire for a more ‘natural’ look. Manual and adjustable auto start options allow you to adjust the flame height and heat output to suit your needs.
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas, Propane, Ethanol
- Manual, Electronic or Adjustable Electronic starts.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Ipe wood tops turn your fire pit into a table to gather around.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled and tested in our facility from non-corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel, and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre-reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural Gas and Propane
Concrete Halo top
Concrete Halo Low base
Burner, support and plate
Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
Lava rock to cover entire surface
40 Fire Stones for flame shaping
Flange and Key – for manual start
Concrete Halo top
Concrete Halo Low base
Burner, support, ring, plate and cover
Lava rock to cover entire surface of plate and fill fuel vessel
14 Fire Stones for flame shaping
Ordering, Lead TImes & Shipping
- Solus Fire pits are available on line or direct through Solus to both homeowners and professionals worldwide.
- In stock products will be ready to ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Products poured to order within 6 to 8 weeks. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options.
- All fire pits are individually wrapped and crated in museum quality crates to ensure that they arrive to you in perfect condition. Orders within the greater Vancouver area are individually wrapped on pallets.
World wide shipping options include:
- Curbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option.
- Placement service includes the unpacking and placement of your products in location where you would like them. Greater Vancouver Area only. Installation not included.
- Please contact us to discuss your specific shipping requirements and we will work with you to find a solution.
You can download our specification drawings from the Documents section below or visit the CADdetails website to view them.